Check here the simple steps you can follow to change email id on IRCTC official website / app.
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) offers the ability to book and cancel railway tickets to its users through their mobile phones using the website or application software (app) of the Indian Railway. IRCTC. In order to take advantage of the service, users must register on the official IRCTC website / app.
Here are the simple steps one can follow to change email id on IRCTC official website / app.
Here’s how to change the email id on the IRCTC website:
- Visit the official website of the IRCTC
- Log in to the IRCTC website with your email ID and password.
- After logging in, click on the MY ACCOUNT section and then on the My profile section.
- Then select the Update profile option.
- In the next screen, users can find the registered email id.
- In this section, users can add the new email id.
- Enter the email ID again for confirmation.
- Then click on the Update button.
- After clicking the Update button, users will be automatically logged out of the account.
- Users will receive a confirmation message saying, “Your email id has been updated successfully. “
Here is how to recover the IRCTC password:
- Visit the IRCTC electronic ticketing website, www.irctc.co.in.
- Now click on the “Login” button located in the top right section of the home page.
- Then click on “Forgot Password” to recover the IRCTC password, next to the “Username” and “Password” dialog boxes.
- Now enter the registered email address, IRCTC user ID, date of birth and captcha code.
- IRCTC will send the registered email address with which a person can easily retrieve the user ID and password.
READ: Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY): How to apply for a MUDRA loan, and everything you need to know
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.